Connect with us

Notifications

Missing Product/Empty Box from CheapWeed.ca?  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS
c1ae67998a109275e264fe26ba394d83?s=110&d=mm&r=g - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@admin)
Level 11 - Ultimate Stoner Admin

News Story from: https://dispensarygta.com/missing-product-from-cheapweed-ca/

Reported as posted from Tony:

To those whom have been affected from empty boxes being delivered from the June 20th period and earlier dates We have ultimately completed our investigation with Canada Post and have determined this theft may have involved multiple Canada Post delivery driver’s from the pick up route.

There hasn’t been any reported issues with theft leaving the actual sorting facility as Canada post has mentioned to us however that being said we did have several hundreds of packages get stolen and at this time we company is unable to financially unable to re-coup these losses in a form of a refund. We do understand the frustration for those involved.. however we will be launching a CW-REPAYMENT PLAN , in which we will offer back 25% store credit and reoccurring percentage discount on future orders until the original amount is re-paid.

We do understand if this creates further frustration, however we are hoping in good faith our clients understand on our end this is NOT an exit scam, and we are genuinely creating a financial plan in order to re-pay all those involved however over a course of time.

We are looking at selling our home and also lending from the bank in order to pull more capital to cover operational costs and definitely have to say this act of theft has definitely been devastating for our clients, myself and definitely our brand.

Regardless of what is being said, we want to really show you that we are going to honor the full refund however this is the only way the refund can be handled.

We would like to request at this time please contact lost@cheapweed.ca with an email only containing Your order #, Your email address, + dollar amount lost

PLEASE DO NOT SEND DUPLICATE EMAILS AS WE WILL BE SORTING THROUGH THIS DAILY AND RESPONDING AS WE ISSUE THE STORE CREDIT + ADDITIONAL POINTS AS REQUIRED

Posted : 01/07/2019 11:18 am
pothead 179 - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

I have read   a ton of posts on this and its sad to see it happening  to a good company  But this I guess was bound to  happen a few opportunistic employees  trying to steal there  way into extra cash  I so hope Canada post catches  prosecutes and fires there sorry butts  right into a jail cell

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 11:35 am
artem alexandra 160 - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@artem-alexandra)

While it is like, "Hey, a free way to make money!" It is also, like "Hey, I'm about to completely rip off a bunch of customers who already paid." And that is my one major complaint with this. Whoever did steal the products, whoever did badly repackage and mail out empty boxes, is a selfish piece of human garbage. This is the kind of stuff you would see on TV, and then whole towns would agree to chase after and get rid of that one person. As it has happened dozens of times on American Dad and other shows. But who knows who this person is or if it is more than one, we can only hope that they catch them soon. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 11:52 am
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

The post office does take this very seriously and I'm sure they are investigating this very thoroughly  I wouldn't be surprised if this makes the news eventually once they break them up top ease the nerves of company's that use the mail  The thieves may have just chewed off more then they can eat because moms will and do report this to Canada post and they will investigate especially when all those claims come through

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 11:57 am
artem alexandra 160 - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@artem-alexandra)

It's like they thought they were stealing from the literal black market, like, oh no one is going to report a missing stolen kidney. These are not stolen kidneys and not underground pharmacies! These are real businesses that will report issues! Same goes if it was the dispensary, we are not buying illegally stolen kidneys here, and therefore we will shout as loudly and for as long as possible until the problem is solved. I'm sorry, I think I'm getting too pulled into the drama. I just wish this didn't happen. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 12:08 pm
435fb72f667b6dfc7231b4b75f0f91eb?s=110&d=mm&r=g - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@playoffs1)
Level 1 - Weed Newbie

Canada Post?i put a second order june25 after all the shit started that tony was aware of yet he still took the money out,rather than email and say hey your package will be late,or would you like your money back?So my package has been sitting at cw,which now says was picked up by cp but when i called them they told me they never received the package,and i am not the only one he took money from after the fact there are more people,my first package was a 1700 fuckn cat box for my cat,MY SECOND ORDER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CANADA POST he stole that one,tony is only right about 1 thing this is NOT a exit scam,this is just a scam.People stay away from his site,i have a friend who lost 8000 no shit,and he will have to buy alot of weed to get his money back,your a joke tony and most of canada knows it,keep my money.....KARMA BITCH

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2019 2:50 am
Carndawg liked
435fb72f667b6dfc7231b4b75f0f91eb?s=110&d=mm&r=g - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@playoffs1)
Level 1 - Weed Newbie

oh tony its me godsmack15

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2019 2:59 am
c1ae67998a109275e264fe26ba394d83?s=110&d=mm&r=g - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@admin)

Yea, a horrible situation for all involved, we feel for all those affected.

Feel free to post your personal experiences here and we will post anymore updates when we have them, if their are any to report.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2019 8:32 am
PotHead liked
(@artem-alexandra)
Posted by: playoffs1

Canada Post?i put a second order june25 after all the shit started that tony was aware of yet he still took the money out,rather than email and say hey your package will be late,or would you like your money back?So my package has been sitting at cw,which now says was picked up by cp but when i called them they told me they never received the package,and i am not the only one he took money from after the fact there are more people,my first package was a 1700 fuckn cat box for my cat,MY SECOND ORDER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CANADA POST he stole that one,tony is only right about 1 thing this is NOT a exit scam,this is just a scam.People stay away from his site,i have a friend who lost 8000 no shit,and he will have to buy alot of weed to get his money back,your a joke tony and most of canada knows it,keep my money.....KARMA BITCH

I am so sorry that this is happening, to you and to a lot of other people. I feel for you guys so badly!!! Especially when the first box wasn't for yourself, it was for a little kitty! Who I hope it doing fine! I think I am on your side here, there is so much dirt sprinkled all over the internet about this Tony guy and he seems like the literal worst. I really hope he gets his comeuppance! I'm so sorry again, hopefully, this will never happen again to you or anyone else. Except for maybe Tony, then I wouldn't be very sorry. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2019 1:54 pm
f75330fdabef2dd51f5e397f8db04615?s=110&d=mm&r=g - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@johnnybacon)
Level 1 - Weed Newbie

Exactly what i was going to say! I know so many people who sent thousands of dollars and the payment was accepted and thats IT!
Not a single email afterwards.
This money is being taken by cw,not canada post.
No investigation needed for that. Id be even more mad if they got me like that.. i got hit with the empty box trick. $1000

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2019 8:03 pm
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

I don't know 100% wth is going on I have done a lot of reading but  I do know one thing  In the end the truth will come out  I just placed a order the other day and it has gone through the same mail sorting facility so  I will know by Friday  although I'm using a different mom its the same mail  sorting plant

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 10:13 am
(@artem-alexandra)
Posted by: PotHead

I don't know 100% wth is going on I have done a lot of reading but  I do know one thing  In the end the truth will come out  I just placed a order the other day and it has gone through the same mail sorting facility so  I will know by Friday  although I'm using a different mom its the same mail  sorting plant

It's cool that you are willing to go through a similar process to see what happens on the other side. I am thinking you will probably get your products. Anyone mad enough to pull this trick and then to continue to do so is just asking to get into big legal trouble. I would just steer clear of cheap weed for sure, not even the website, literal cheap weed with prices too good to be true because that is just issues waiting to happen. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 10:27 am
(@admin)

To anyone wanting to discuss specifically this issue, we also have a discord channel setup #cw-empty-box where people are gathering to discuss this issue in detail.

https://discord.gg/Ge47Z3m

Still waiting to hear anymore updates regarding this issue from Tony...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 11:49 am
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

Yes I even knew about this issue and the postal sorting station involved  But it didn't worry me too much  This sounds very fishy to me anyways because. Lets say a group stole all that weed inside the sorting station  They must have some sort of security for employees leaving at the end of there shifts  Plus the amount weight wise that's been stolen is staggering How would the employees  get that much out of the station or even store it there or keep it from prying eyes.  I'm just  hopeful that in the end of this his customers get reimbursed properly and all the bullshit gets worked out .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 12:22 pm
(@artem-alexandra)

Yes I even knew about this issue and the postal sorting station involved  But it didn't worry me too much  This sounds very fishy to me anyways because. Lets say a group stole all that weed inside the sorting station  They must have some sort of security for employees leaving at the end of there shifts  Plus the amount weight wise that's been stolen is staggering How would the employees  get that much out of the station or even store it there or keep it from prying eyes.  I'm just  hopeful that in the end of this his customers get reimbursed properly and all the bullshit gets worked out .

The amount is seriously staggering! Prying eyes ... how would they keep it out of prying noses?? I love drama bombas but this mess just really hurts me. I don't understand how any stoner could backstab other stoners. It's such a tight-knit community and we don't even all know each other. But when you see someone with the signs of being a stoner, you automatically become friends. At least more of the time. Funny enough, my boy and I were walking into a grocery store and these two guys called out at us, "Hey! Do I know you? I think like I should!" They said they were from a completely different area, so there was no way but one of the guys loved us so much that he kissed our checks! We were blown away when it happened, but I knew exactly why it did. I said to my boyfriend, "That was pure namaste, there's no other word for it, hahah!" Namaste meaning that the light in me sees the light in you. And he completely agreed! We stoners, or, us all around chill people, are the best people in the world. And coming back to the topic at hand, there's no way that the thief smoked weed, no one with chill would do this. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 1:42 pm
16ede2ca7ecc56e71946398f713b2bbc?s=110&d=mm&r=g - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@carndawg)
Level 1 - Weed Newbie

He took my payment on the 27th of june at around 12pm b.c time.   Straight scammer screwing over long time customers and offering a bullshit solution of credit and future discounts at a company ive already lost a grand to.   Thats a straight up scumbag scam!!    If this p.o.s already knew packs were being robbed and was still accepting emt s from his customers says he was in on it to me.   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 2:00 pm
(@admin)

This was recently posted on our discord:

357 Capture - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 2:04 pm
(@admin)

Updated our post with new information:

https://dispensarygta.com/missing-product-from-cheapweed-ca/

Allegedly sent to a customer from Tony:

Thanks for reaching out to us, and we do apologize sincerely from the bottom of our heart for the delay in getting a resolution handled for you. Please be mindful of the circumstances that we have mentioned resulting in our CW-REPAYMENT PLAN, which does entail only being able to provide a 25% credit back in points, and on-going discount on future purchases until your original dollar amount has been re-paid.

We really do hope you understand, as we are making several changes + adjustments to our packaging to ensure safe and discrete deliveries moving forward. We are still definitely devastated by the impact of stolen contents from your package as it does affect us immensely.

That being said, we are going to be re-launching in a few days once we finalize our adjustments and shipping and handling processes at this time, we have reinstated 25% of your order, in points: Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns and we look forward to assisting you however we possibly can. Thank you for being a valuable client and for your support.

I hope you have a great rest of your day and a wonderful week with your friends and loved ones. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns as well.

Warmest Regards, Tony – CEO of Cheapweed.ca”

We at WeedLoving offer our support to all those affected and were offering a place for discussion on these forums and https://discord.gg/Ge47Z3m .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 5:31 pm
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

I just got my package and it went through the same postal sorting station as cheapweeds  and it arrived  perfectly fine. Looks as good as the day he shipped it and everything is intact  😀  and it arrived in 2 days  That's amazing  😛  Now its time to go and indulge in the contents  😋 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 11:21 am
(@admin)

I just got my package and it went through the same postal sorting station as cheapweeds  and it arrived  perfectly fine. Looks as good as the day he shipped it and everything is intact  😀  and it arrived in 2 days  That's amazing  😛  Now its time to go and indulge in the contents  😋 

Nice, glad you got your package, happy smoking!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 11:25 am
PotHead liked
Page 1 / 3
Share: