Connect with us

Notifications

Blue Hawaiian  

RSS
pothead 179 - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

This is just a lovely strain  I have indulged in it for decades on and off  but the real problem it has been around for decades and has been  highly bastardized by growers for years  I typically its   quite a light green with lots of orange hairs and  some lite blue  colouring in the buds. Blue Hawaiian is a hybrid cross between two potent strains: the perennially popular Blueberry and a Hawaiian sativa landrace. Blue Hawaiian was created by Jordan of the Islands, a prolific breeding operation based in scenic Vancouver Island, British Columbia Now onto the review

I purchase this ounce last week from the Chrono and it arrived without incident 3 days later upon opening the package I was slightly disappointed when I transferred it from the Mylar bag to a glass jar by its lack of smell but after a few days that totally changed. The smell simply blossomed once out of the bag and into the jar a deep wonderful smell of  fruit and berry's . Not super intense away from the jar but get your nose in the jar and you'll be rewarded by a deep intense smell fruity like blueberries, black cherry's and raspberries  The smell is intense and simply wonderful when you get your nose close.

The buds are a bit smaller then I would expect and much darker also. Not popcorn by any means but medium to smaller size nugs for sure. Nice trim and very dense buds too on this order. Weight was spot on  too  Now once I fired some of this up in the vape I was met with a smooth  very smooth smoke fruity in flavor with just a slight  tinge of pine  A wonderful tasting  product in my opinion  The tastiest weed I've smoked in years  I have to say. This strain is a hybrid for sure and relatively a balanced one at that usually sometimes from different growers they lean a bit more on the sativa side or the Indica

Smoking it was a bit of a creeper and took several minutes too hit me fully.  Nice head high and after a  few more minutes a nice body relaxation sets in.  Absolutely zero couch lock and it was easy to get things done around the house all the while having a very pleasant high in the head. I have had some versions of this strain that provided almost a psychedelic experience with extreme euphoria  but this on be just gave me a very nice head buzz and a nice body relaxation buzz.No coughing No hacking nothing dramatic  just a  very pleasant smoke  that lasted a few hours after 2 sessions on the vape Would I buy it again ?  Hell  yes especially at the super sale prices of $125 an ounce Your mileage will vary on this strain as there are so many different sub strains of this beauty but overall if you haven't tried this balanced hybrid strain then I suggest you try it. Blue Hawaiian is always a  winner strain in my book and I've never had  a order of this from any grower that has  turned out to be a bad one. They have all been a bit different but always a good buy.

353 001 - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums

Posted : 29/06/2019 11:43 pm
artem alexandra 160 - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@artem-alexandra)
Level 11 - Ultimate Stoner Admin

This strain sounds absolutely beautiful, not to mention you painted the picture so eloquently! I will definitely have to see if one of my regular moms has it in stock, otherwise, I might just have to go on a search. I really love fruity, berry-y, piney buds, oftentimes it is one or the other and pines really agitate my throat for some reason. It's nice to hear that this one is so smooth, it honestly sounds like fricken butter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 11:28 am
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

it is very smooth  I  just put in a order for an ounce or cookies and cream and a strain called Berry white  Both hybrid strains have excellent parents and I  hopefully will have them  by Friday  Again   hybrids split right down the middle  but   with apparently lovely smells and flavor's  I see another review  coming up next weekend  😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 11:32 am
artem alexandra 160 - WeedLoving.ca - Canadian Cannabis and Mail Order Marijuana Forums
(@artem-alexandra)

I see all over Twitter stuff like, working on my #wip! (work in progress). So many people working on books and writing fiction. And we're over here like, how beautifully can I write out this smoking session? Hahah, maybe I follow the wrong people but hey they are motivating. I really enjoy reading and writing about real life experiences, stuff like this ^^ is absolute gold. But I saw a commercial the other day for bloggers, about how you do stuff and write about it, and its the doing stuff that's important and not the stats of your site or likes on your post. At the end it finished with "please leave" in all caps, giant font, filling the entire screen. It's stuff like that that gets me like yeah, let's go out and have fun!! ..so we can write about it later to share, haha. Just like trying new strains, 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 11:43 am
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

You have so much time on this planet  and not a second more. How long ? Who knows so have some fun tell some stories and enjoy life as much as you can .  Not everyone is rich and can travel the world or take up expensive hobbies or write there life's experiences  eloquently. A lot of people may just look at me as a stoner  but they don't have any idea  what .I've done or really what anyone else has done with there lives    So just  go make the best of your own and share your experiences as much as you can.   Life's worth living and I find it a lot easier to live being stoned sometimes especially before bedtime  Pot relieves  my pain and helps  me sleep all the while keeping me off extra visits to the doctors and more prescription medications  And I like that 😊 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 11:51 am
(@artem-alexandra)

I couldn't have said it better myself. Just today, one of my really old friends and I were talking and I guess with the legalization he decided to try out smoking. He was my best friend and someone judged me so harshly for smoking, before even trying it! I thought, omg finally until he said it was only socially. To me, life is so much more while I am stoned. But to each their own, some people naturally like life and boring things and then there are people like us where we need an extra nudge. There is nothing wrong with that at all! I don't think people get stoners as much as they think they do, we are much more complex than one might assume.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 12:30 pm
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

I had a young lady at work  totally flip out on me  because  she thought I was judging her on smoking pot  Little did she know but I'm glad  she didn't know now as she completely flipped out on me for it and too this day I,m still lost on the subject  But hey to each his own she wasn't the type that should have been smoking anyways as she was mixing it in with heavy drinking, antidepressants and other mood altering prescription drugs that I latter found out. To me someone who has never drank, lied or done any drugs isn't to be trusted because generally I  find out that's a lie. I'm not a stoner in the sense of Bevis and Butthead but I do enjoy  smoking for relaxation, sleep and pain relief  Works wonderful for me and what it does for anyone  else  really isn't any of my business  We all enjoy it for a different reason I guess but getting high on weed is fine  by me and always has been. But pot with some people is like alcohol for others  Just add it into there body's and they become total A holes although I find that a lot more rare for stoners then drunks Plus it makes music come alive and perks me up at times so now I think I've just talked myself into another vape session 🤪 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2019 4:30 am
(@artem-alexandra)

People who mix weed with a dozen other things are just asking for trouble and I'm sorry you have to work with someone like that! Hahah, I wouldn't judge her for smoking weed, I'd judge her for everything else. And as for stoners, Bevis and Butthead are the biggest dopeheads! Stoners are only a fraction of that in real life. Except for some people, who literally become like them. Luckily, I have never encountered an angry-stoner, like angry-drunks as you were saying. But I would not want to hang out that kind of crowd! That's why I only hang out with chill smokers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2019 10:49 am
(@pothead)
Level 10 - Reefer King

I have met  way more angry and aggressive drunks' then I ever have on weed  although some people do get pretty damn strange after smoking  That is rare  but I have seen it. I never did judge her for smoking I suggested since she had mental issues and was on  several scripts for it that she at least not drink smoke and take those pills all  during the same day. She didn't like that suggestion and threw a wild temper tantrum and I just said to myself alrighty then and  kept to myself  till she ended up  getting fired

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2019 9:42 am
(@artem-alexandra)

When people can help others, I wish the other people saw it as help more often. I oftentimes make really good friends with my coworkers and sometimes people talk like it's group fricken therapy. But there is always one person who shares their problems with no intention of listening to suggestions. I think it's an attention thing. Maybe for your coworker, next time she's like, "I'm on everything!" Say something like, "Oh cool bro," and then just ignore it. Anything more is exactly what she wants, just attention. To be honest, I kind of miss having coworkers just for the psychology of it all. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2019 10:23 am
Share: