Learning how to bake with cannabis is all the rage, here the Green Queen teaches us how to make Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Cup Cookies for a delicious snack!
Watch: Recipe for Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup cannabutter (softened) – We have recipes for cannabutter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
20-35 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream together the Cannabutter, sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Shape your cookie dough into balls onto an un-greased baking sheet or silicone baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a miniature peanut butter cup into each ball. NOTE: it helps to freeze your peanut butter cups unwrapped before pressing them into your cookies to prevent breaking.